Saturday, May 20, 2006

Overwhelmed Again

Or maybe still. The trigger: upcoming ieps. Guilt that I've let A. stay in a bad placement all year, without working hard enough to make it better. Unsure that things will improve next year. Scared about the future. Other triggers: B's health issues. Haven't started serious detox yet b/c of elimination issues. Can't seem to get back on track with the suppl's. I feel like I have more issues with task completion than my kids do! I can't seem to focus, finish. Depressed, I guess. Treating it with alcohol. not wise. Getting through the day to day, but not accomplishing anything. And when anything gets out of whack, boom, everything gets out of whack. No wiggle room. Not sure how to break the cycle. Take a break from work? Maybe... Could we swing it financially? Maybe if I can figure out fmla and T gets this new job...

No comments: