Thursday, June 07, 2007

Airplane

Next week we are flying to Florida. Grandma is here now, and is leaving on the plane with A on Tuesday. Then B and I fly down on Thursday. I'm freaking out a bit about this all. About how A is going to handle being just with Grandma and Grandpa for a couple of days. About how I am going to handle both boys without T for a whole week. This will be the longest time T and I have been apart since I was pregnant. This is one vacation I am not really looking forward to.

2 comments:

Shannon Des Roches Rosa said...

I saw Grandma and one of the boys at the store yesterday. They seemed to be getting on just great.

Best of luck to you through this stressful traveling.

Jen Myers said...

i am sure everything will be fine... right? right..
hey.. thanks for sending Squid the disability rights for air travel... will print out a copy to carry on my person at all times.. does this mean I can't kick Jake out of my car?