Thursday, July 14, 2005

Gratitude

I am grateful that both my children are alive.
They are not in pain.
I am grateful that we have a roof over our heads.
We are able to buy healthy, nutritious food to eat.
Our home has running water and electricity.
We live in a safe neighborhood, where we do not fear violence or disease on a daily basis.
I am grateful that I have a job that allows me to provide for my family.
I am grateful that I have been well educated, that I have the skills and resources I need to take care of myself and my family.
I am grateful for my physical and mental health.
I am grateful for my partner, compaƱero, parceiro, spouse, who takes care of me, of the children, of our home.
I am grateful for my support network, for the resources we are able to access for the boys, for the love and support I receive from my friends and family.
I am grateful that I have been blessed with two beautiful children who are teaching me so much about what is important in life.
I am grateful.

No comments: