Saturday, May 12, 2007

summer camp

So we went to visit camp crum this morning. B would definately need a 1:1, and they definately don't have 1:1 available at this point for this summer. So we will put a "sign up for summer camp" reminder in the calendar for November (when of course that is the last thing we think about in NOVEMBER), to see if we can secure 2 spots for next year. very beautiful, in the mountains, but lots of potential danger for a bolter. And I don't want to send A by himself the first time. So we'll wait. They both really liked the place though.

No comments: